Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Book Club Menu

This Thursday is our monthly book club gathering and I am hosting all of the ladies at my house. This is probably the last time I will host for awhile, since I will have my hands full with a newborn in the coming months. I love when the ladies come over and we chill on our big comfy couch, eat lots of great food and snacks, discuss the current book selection and catch up on what's been happening in each others lives. I am planning on keeping the snacks and drinks simple this month and since I have been craving sweets, I am going with a sweet tooth theme for the menu. Here is what I will be serving to the ladies on Thursday night:

fruit salsa with cinnamon chips - from my Recipes Pinterest Board
apple pie bites - featured in a post from last month on my apple pie favorites

two ingredient pumpkin muffins - so easy to make and super moist

I plan on serving hot apple cider for our beverage since the evenings have cooled off quick and a hot beverage will feel nice and cozy and goes perfectly with the sweets menu. Can't wait to indulge on these treats and catch up with the ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment