Saturday, September 8, 2012

Apple Pie Favorites

With Fall starting in just a few short weeks, I am eagerly awaiting the season of pumpkin spice lattes (decaf for me this year), fall colors and crisp cool mornings, and anything related to apple pie! If I had to pick a favorite pie, it would most definitely be apple! I love how apple pie has been transformed to be so much more than the traditional pie format. Apple pie is featured in baked goods, ice cream, and even the scent is used in bath and body products. This Fall will bring the arrival of our baby girl and I just know that I will love this season even more in the years to come! With my sweet tooth cravings in full gear, these apple pie favorites are sure to please my pregnant belly! :)

Fall starts in a few short weeks, which means our due date is approaching fast. I am looking forward to the coming weeks and taking full advantage of the colors, flavors, and comforts of one of my favorite seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment