Sunday, October 28, 2012

Adorable Baby Clothes and Accessories on Etsy

I am in love with the website Etsy almost as much as my love for Pinterest. The handmade items you can find are truly amazing and most things are reasonably priced. I have found so many adorable baby clothes and accessories from various sellers and here are just a few of the items I have ordered over the past few weeks for our sweet baby girl:


These adorable felt flower headbands are from the shop StellinaB and will be perfect for our baby girl's newborn pictures and holiday outfits. The pumpkin colored flower will match perfectly with her onesie for Thanksgiving!

This super cute onesie is from the shop StickemUpCustoms and will be the perfect outfit for her first Thanksgiving. I plan on pairing this with some cute red pants and her pumpkin colored flower headband.

These adorable candy cane striped baby legs from the shop FancyFaceCouture will be perfect for our baby girl's first Christmas season! I can't wait to find a cute red tutu or skirt for her to wear with these cute baby legs.

For more adorable baby clothes and accessories inspiration, be sure to check out my Baby Clothes board on Pinterest... so many cute things! And be sure to shop on Etsy for unique baby clothes and accessories as well as great handmade gifts for family and friends... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment