Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pregnancy Cravings

With less than 6 weeks to go till our due date, I know my days of indulging in my favorite foods will be coming to an end soon. For the majority of this pregnancy, I have had just a few cravings for the same things over and over again. I joke with my husband that I could eat the same 5 or 6 things for the rest of the pregnancy and be just fine. Of course I know that this option is not the most well balanced, so I have been trying to broaden my options and eat a well rounded diet (on most days). I know that my time of enjoying these cravings and sending my husband to the store (it truly has only happened once or twice) are numbered, so you better believe I will be eating lots of my favorites in the coming weeks. Here are my absolute favorite cravings during this pregnancy:

I am obsessed with this cheese and could eat the entire package in just a few short days!

This cereal has been my go to breakfast and perfect for late night snacking!

The absolute best frozen yogurt and one of my favorite sweet treats!

This popcorn is truly addicting and the perfect crunchy and salty snack!

Pregnancy is one of the best times in life and I have been enjoying this journey... especially the cravings! I will so miss the guilt free option of indulging in these things after the baby is born...

No comments:

Post a Comment