Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beautiful Fall Colors and Instagram

Today was the most beautiful day up on the Grand Mesa with the gorgeous fall colors and the crisp cool air. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law invited me for a girl's picnic up on the Mesa and a beautiful drive to enjoy the fall colors. I love this time of year when the colors start to change and the Grand Mesa is an easy and short 45 minute drive from our house. We had a great time chatting and catching up and taking lots of pictures of the fall colors and the beautiful trees and scenery. 

I have been wanting to take more pictures with my iPhone and the Instagram App is perfect for taking amazing pictures with some fun filters and edits available. All of the pictures below were taken with the Instagram App and the Kelvin filter which gives the pictures a soft golden tone and a rugged white border. I just love how these pictures turned out... so beautiful!


I also found another great App for my iPhone, called PostalPix and it is the most convenient way to order pictures from your phone. Setting up an account is easy and then all you have to do is pick the pictures you would like to order, choose from either the traditional photo size (4X6, 5X7, etc.) or the Instagram sizes (4X4, 5X5, etc.), and then the photos will be printed and delivered directly to your home for a great price. I see myself using this App a ton in the future because it is so much easier than trying to print photos at home and then I don't have to worry about buying a photo printer, ordering ink and paper, or worrying about the quality of the photos. With PostalPix, I can just pick the pictures I want to have printed and they will be in my mailbox within a week. I love it when I find something that makes life easier!

Today was the perfect way to spend a Sunday and I love the feeling of Fall in the air, the colors changing, and looking forward to taking more pictures in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment