Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happier at Home - New Book by Gretchen Rubin

I have been following the author, Gretchen Rubin, for over a year on her blog the Happiness Project and read her book The Happiness Project for a book club selection last year. I absolutely loved that book and have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of her newest book called Happier at Home, which is being released today. 


Gretchen has been sharing bits and pieces of the new book on her blog and just reading the sample chapter on time has increased my excitement for this book. I plan on downloading the book tonight on my iPad and plan to start reading as soon as I finish this month's book club selection. 

If you are looking for happiness inspiration, then you must visit Gretchen's blog on a regular basis or sign up for her emails. I have found a lot of inspiration and insight through her blog and can't wait to learn new ideas from her latest book. Once I have a chance to dive into this new book, I will post an update on what I think... I doubt she will disappointment me!

No comments:

Post a Comment