Saturday, September 29, 2012

Monthly Onesies for Baby Girl

Last year I saw this adorable idea on Martha Stewart for monthly onesies to capture pictures of baby during the first 12 months. I made a set of these monthly onesies (in baby boy colors) for my best friend Laura for her baby shower and had such a blast putting them together and knowing her baby boy would look adorable in them! Once I knew we were having a baby girl, I had these on my list to purchase and make before she is born. I ordered this adorable set from the Etsy shop, myliltees.


I love the color scheme of these iron on transfers and love that the set comes with large circles for onesies and then smaller circles for either a hat or a bib. I will be putting these on white onesies in the coming weeks and can't wait to take monthly pictures of our baby girl in these and watch her grow throughout the year. I plan to use the pictures in a photo collage as part of her 1st birthday party... so fun! Once I have the onesies completed, I will be sure to share pictures here on my blog... so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I just found this posting. Thank you so much for featuring my monthly iron-on in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete