Saturday, January 1, 2011

Can You Believe It... 2011!

I can hardly believe that 2010 is over and we have started a new year. This past year has gone by so fast and has been filled with incredible blessings and so many great memories! I love the beginning of the new year, because it feels like a fresh start and new beginning. I have always been one to make tons of new year's resolutions and this year is no different. I have a list about a mile long of things I would like to accomplish this year, life changes I would like to make, and new things I would like to try. It would be impossible to write down all of my resolutions here, but I am going to post a few of my top priorities for 2011. Here goes:
  • Stay Healthy- which means dropping a few more pounds, staying active, and focusing on good solid nutrition throughout the year.
  • Save Money- my husband and I have some lofty goals this year and in order to meet those we need to keep saving our money, which means watching the budget, paying down debt, and putting any extra money away for our goals.
  • Live Simply- pairing down life to what really matters, which for me means that I need to simplify my house, focus on experiences versus things, and maintain a sense of balance between work and play.
  • Have Fun- this year is already full of plans to travel, exciting parties to plan, and fun experiences to share with family and friends.
I hope this year is as amazing as 2010 and I look forward to another 365 days of a truly blessed life. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment