Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pantry Challenge Recipe: Peach Cobbler

I have another great recipe to post today and it fits perfectly into my pantry/freezer challenge for this month. This Peach Cobbler recipe came from one of my favorite blogs called Culinary Concoctions by Peabody.
The reason I chose to bake this recipe this weekend was because I have had 2 homemade jars of sliced peaches in the pantry that a friend gave me and I haven't been able to decide what to do with them. I have never made peach cobbler before, so this recipe was a first for me! And the best part about the ingredient list was that I had everything on hand except the chopped pecans (which I used chopped walnuts instead because they were on sale for $1.49 for 1/2 cup). This recipe fit perfect into my challenge of using up ingredients in my pantry and freezer, because I also have cool whip and vanilla ice cream on hand to top the cobbler with. I can't wait to enjoy this peach cobbler tonight while watching some tv and relaxing with my husband. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment