Monday, December 27, 2010

After Christmas Detox

Does anyone else feel like they need a week after Christmas to detox all of the food, sweets, and alcohol out of their system from the Christmas holiday? I sure do! I had one of the best Christmas weekends and loved spending time with family and induling in all of the great food and sweets and treats. We brought home so much candy, I think it will last all year. So... now the trick is to get back on track from straying from my diet and exercise for the past 4 days. I plan to drink loads of water this week, workout at least 4-5 times, and load up on fruits and veggies this week. I am making a pack with myself that there will be no alcohol this week until New Year's Eve where I am allowing myself 2 drinks, and I still want to indulge in the leftover sweets this week but I need to be careful. I had originally planned a weigh in day on Wednesday and we will see how I am feeling by then about stepping on the scale. Since I am currently at 171.0, I am shooting for the scale to read an even 170 by December 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment