With only one week to go until Super Bowl Sunday, it is time to finalize our party menu and start planning for the party. We are having a small get together with close friends and plan on serving lots and lots of food and enjoying a great game and hopefully some hilarious commercials! I love putting together all of the details of parties and so far, this is what we have planned:
- our adorable football invite went out a few weeks ago
- making this amazing chili and serving up bread bowls & all the fixin's
- trying out some great new recipes
- these adorable touchdown cupcakes would be great for dessert
- and of course we will have our usual party snacks available... chips and salsa, salty popcorn, ice cold beer, and some delicious dark chocolate brownies to end the evening with.
We are excited to celebrate Super Bowl Sunday with our great friends and can't wait to have a great time!