With our Super Bowl Party less than a month away, I have been pulling together my list of party snacks and recipes to make. So far my list includes:
- Loaded Potato Poppers from What's Cookin, Chicago Blog by Joelen
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip from Food Network
- Giant Stuffed Mushrooms from Rachael Ray
- Toasted Ravioli from What's Cookin, Chicago Blog by Joelen
- Bacon and Deviled Eggs from Rachael Ray
And of course we will serve chips and dip and maybe even a big bowl of chili with all the fixings. Sounds so yummy!
Even though our favorite teams are not playing in the Super Bowl this year, we are still excited to get together with friends and enjoy the game and commercials while indulging in some great food!