Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my husband Michael! Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary and I just can't believe that at this moment 4 years ago I was getting ready to put on my wedding dress and walk down the aisle. The past few years have gone by so fast and have been filled with incredible memories. In 4 short years we have both started new jobs, bought a house, and now expecting our first baby! I am incredibly blessed to have a man that absolutely adores me and would do anything to make me happy. I am grateful for finding Michael and starting this incredible journey of parenthood with him. Happy Anniversary to my handsome husband, my best friend, and the amazing soon to be father to our baby girl... I love you!

And just for a good laugh... I pinned this saying on Pinterest and immediately thought of Michael. Cause everyone who knows us can get a kick out of this... all married couples annoy each other at times and drive each other nuts. It is a good thing we love each other to endure those annoying times!

No comments:

Post a Comment