Sunday, August 5, 2012

Book Recap - Heaven is Here

I just spent the last few hours of my relaxing Sunday morning finishing this month's book club selection Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson.


This book was truly inspiring and such a sweet story of love and commitment. I am amazed at the strength of Stephanie and her struggle to survive the unthinkable. The love and commitment of her husband, her four adorable children, and her family are truly touching. As I read this book, I was reminded that our lives are so much more that the physical attributes we have and the true self is the soul within all of us. Stephanie's journey is an amazing story of strength, resilience, and true faith in God. One of my favorite lines in this book was "the amazing thing is the more I make the choice to see and feel joy, the more joy there is to see and to feel." This quote has inspired me to focus on seeing the joy in life and never take this beautiful life for granted.

Stephanie has a beautiful blog that she uses to share her life and journey with the world. I look forward to reading about her life and the joys she will experience along the way. She is one amazing and inspiring woman!

I love finishing a great book and can't wait to choose another book club selection on Thursday when I get together with the girls. I will post our next selection later this week. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment