Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Olympics Watching Party

One of my all time favorite things to watch are the Summer Olympics. I am so excited to watch and enjoy the Olympic events and festivities happening in London over the next few weeks. On Friday night, we are hosting a small get together with family and friends to watch the opening ceremonies and enjoy some great appetizers and dessert. We are planning the menu around various countries that are competing in the Olympics and we will be enjoying quite the international spread. 


My best friend Laura is bringing cake pops (so yummy!) in red, white, and blue and displayed as the American Flag and I am in charge of a few of the appetizers. Whenever I host a gathering or a party, I like to go with tried and true recipes that I know are delicious and will be a hit with the group. Here is the appetizer line-up for the night:

I am excited to have our family and friends over to enjoy a great night of food, fun, and Olympic spectacle! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment