Tuesday, July 10, 2012

23 Weeks

Each week in this pregnancy goes by so fast at times and so slow at other times. I find myself counting down to each weekend when I can sleep in, nap a few times, and stay in my pajamas as long as I want to. I love being able to take it easy and relax and have really enjoyed spending time with family and friends. We have been hanging at the pool a few times, going to several GJ Rockies baseball games, and plan to visit the farmer's market this weekend. Here are my pregnancy updates for this week:

How far along? 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I have been wearing mostly maternity pants/capris, but I am still able to fit into most of my pre-pregnancy tops. I am trying to get the most use out of my pre-pregnancy clothes before I have to pack them away. 
Stretch Marks? Nope!
Sleep? Never enough! If I could sleep 8-10 hours straight each night, I would be in heaven!
Best Moment this Week? Feeling baby girl move all the time! She loves to kick at night when I am relaxed on the couch and her kicks are mostly soft with a few good strong ones.
Miss Anything? Sometimes I miss having a glass of wine, but the craving for that is rare.
Movement? Yes, lots of it and love every kick and flutter I can feel from baby girl!
Food Cravings? I love fruit popsicles right now and still on a cereal kick.
Anything Making you Queasy? Not really, but my nose is definitely more sensitive these days.
Gender? Girl! I have been thinking about colors/themes for her sweet nursery and have narrowed it down to my top two... stay tuned for updates on this in a few weeks!
Labor Signs? Nope!
Belly Button In or Out? In, and it is crazy how shallow my belly button is. I think it might pop out in a few weeks!
General Mood? I have been a bit overwhelmed this week with work and house stuff and trying to learn that I can let things go and that everything doesn't have to be perfect. I have a lot of work to do on this!
Looking Forward To? It has been an incredibly hot summer this year, so I am already dreaming of cooler days this fall!

I am starting to get in countdown mode for when baby girl arrives and can't believe we only have about 17 weeks to go! I can't wait to meet our daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment