Monday, July 2, 2012

Baby Registry at Target

Putting together the baby registry has been something that both Michael and I have been looking forward to. I have been thinking about what kind of list we wanted to put together and did some research before we actually put together the registry list. I asked a few of my girlfriends that have had babies recently what they would do different if they could do their registry again and received some great tips. I also found this fantastic link on Pinterest that helped guide our registry making process.

Once I had a good list pulled together, we decided it was time to make a trip to Target. We spent our Sunday morning in Target looking through the baby section armed with our handy dandy scanner to add items to our registry. We spent time looking at the various types of strollers, car seats, bouncy seats, bottles, baby monitors, and so much more. Michael was really interested in finding safe and sturdy items and I of course was loving all the cute pink girly stuff to look at. We wanted to keep our registry fairly simple and stuck to the basics that we know we will need in time for baby's arrival. If you would like to check out our registry, you can click here and view the list. Michael and I both enjoyed the time together and are excited for the coming months in anticipation of our little girl's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment