Tuesday, July 17, 2012

24 Weeks

Wow, 24 weeks have gone by and only about 16 weeks to go. We have less than 4 months till our due date and my baby prep to-do list is getting kind of long. The next few months are going to be filled with tons of planning and prepping for this little girl and celebrating the final days as a couple without a little one waking us up each night... We can't wait to meet her but we are also enjoying this time together before our family becomes 3 of us! Here is an updated preggo pic and the updates for 24 weeks:


How far along? 24 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Of course... I have been rocking some cute maternity bermuda shorts and lots of skirts.
Stretch Marks? Not yet and hope it stays that way :)
Sleep? Not great, but I did have an amazing nap on Saturday and it felt like I had slept for an entire day... heavenly!
Best Moment this Week? I have been having some very vivid dreams of meeting our baby girl and it makes me so excited to see her for the first time... it will be here before I know it!
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping like a baby :) and I miss sushi!
Movement? Yes, and her kicks are getting stronger each day. She loves to move around in the evenings when I am relaxing.
Food Cravings? I still have a major sweet tooth including sour patch kids, tapioca pudding, and vanilla raspberry swirl frozen yogurt :)
Anything Making you Queasy? The smell of meat cooking is not appetizing at all... which is probably why I haven't cooked it in weeks (sorry Michael!)
Gender? Girl! And we have officially decided on baby girl's name... but it is a secret until she is born (sorry!)
Labor Signs? No way!
Belly Button In or Out? It's still in and holding on for dear life... It might pop out in a few weeks.
General Mood? Doing pretty well on most days... I am enjoying the feeling of being pregnant without being huge (I am sure that time will come in a few months)
Symptoms? Sometimes I have round ligament pain and can feel my belly stretching out to make room for this little girl.
Looking Forward To? I am excited to work on the nursery, pick out an outfit to bring our little girl home in, and start planning for the last couple of months before she arrives (soaking in the alone time while we have it).

The next two weekends are going to be filled with my family visiting and spending time with us. I will be doing some shopping for the nursery and hopefully can land on a crib and changing table decision in the next few weeks. I am really excited to put together her room and just imagine her growing up in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment