Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Book Recap - Under a Maui Moon

I just finished reading this month's book club selection, Under a Maui Moon and pretty much enjoyed the entire book. This book is definitely a light summer read and a sweet story of rekindled romance between a couple that have been married for over 20 years. I loved reading about the beaches of Maui and the amazing sunsets over the ocean. Anytime I read about a tropical paradise, I just love being transported there in my dreams, even if it is only for a few moments. This book did seem to lack some depth at times and really was more of a light romance novel with just a few twists and turns. If you are looking for a quick and light read for this summer, then check out this book. I am excited to see the book club ladies on Thursday, discuss this book, catch up on each others lives, and choose our next book club selection. I will post our next book selection later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment