Tuesday, July 3, 2012

22 Weeks

Can you believe it is July? Michael and I found out we were pregnant 4 months ago today and in just 4 short months to come, we will be meeting our little girl. The next few months are going to be filled with lots of planning prepping for our little one and trying to soak in every ounce of summer while we can. Here is my pregnancy updates for the week and a picture of my growing belly! :)


How far along? 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Most definitely! I plan on doing some shopping in the next few weeks for some more shorts and tank tops for this hot summer weather. 
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Not great. I hit a wall each afternoon around 2pm and wish I could fit in more naps. I am trying to get at least 8-9 hours of sleep each night in order to feel well rested. 
Best Moment this Week? Putting together the baby registry and imagining our little girl playing with the toys, wearing the adorable pink clothes, and riding in the stroller.
Miss Anything? I am still craving sushi at times and miss sleeping through the entire night.
Movement? Yes, lots of little kicks from baby girl. She had a really strong kick on Sunday night that was so strong it kinda startled me!
Food Cravings? Still eating lots of cereal, yogurt, and cheese and I love the Strawberry Real Fruit Slushes from Sonic :)
Anything Making you Queasy? Not really, but sometimes baby girl is moving so much that it kinda makes me feel car sick (but it's totally worth it)
Gender? Girl! I found this adorable outfit this weekend online and waiting for it to go on sale so that I can snatch it up for baby girl.
Labor Signs? Nope!
Belly Button In or Out? In, but my belly button is sure getting shallow!
General Mood? Most of the time great but with this heat and my energy wavering, I have times of complete exhaustion and annoyance at little things.
Looking Forward To? My family will be coming for a few visits in the next couple of months to help us prepare our house and the nursery for baby's arrival. I love seeing my family and feeling their excitement to be grandparents!

With little baby moving each and every day, I get more and more excited for the remainder of this journey and can't wait to meet our daughter this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment