Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Amazing Blogs: 'The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking' and 'The Year of Less'

One of my favorite parts of blogging is staying updated on all of the fabulous blogs I follow. Keeping track of who is posting new recipes, amazing craft ideas, party planning inspiration, and thought provoking ideas is one of my favorite things! I have a few new favorites and plenty of tried and true amazing bloggers that inspire me to create, bake, enjoy life, and be happy. If you are looking for ideas, inspiration, or just something to do for a few hours... then check out the list of my favorite blogs in the right column... so many fun ideas and so little time! :)

The newest addition to my favorite blogs list is by an inspiring stay at home mom with 5 (soon to by 6) kiddos and lots of great ideas. She has two blogs that I have begun following: The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking and The Year of Less. I am completely captivated by her ideas and lifestyle and the incredible ideas she comes up with day after day. The Year of Less blog is all about simplifying your life and making room for the things that matter in your life. She will be posting every day for one year on something that will foster a simpler life. She is only on day 4 so far and I am already inspired to make changes in my life. I look forward to following her posts and updates each day and becoming inspired by her wit and creativity!

1 comment:

  1. These are 2 of my favorite blogs too! Glad I found yours :)

    http://www.project-thrifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete