Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Day of Summer

Happy First Day of Summer!!! Summer has always been one of my favorite times of year and Summer always reminds me of being a kid at the pool, taking trips with my family to Lake Powell, taking a break from school, and enjoying the great weather! This Summer will be a busy one for us filled with lots of baseball games, planning the nursery, enjoying the sunshine, and tackling our summer to do list. Here are just a few things I have pinned on Pinterest that remind me of Summer:
  • Popcorn Bar: This would be a perfect party idea for watching a movie on the backyard lawn! And who doesn't love popcorn?!!

Summer has officially arrived for us with almost 100 degree temps each day and loads of sunshine! I plan on soaking in Summer for as long as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment