Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Girl Nursery Inspiration

Our little girl's room will soon be remodeled and designed just for her! The room is the perfect size and just across the hall from our room and has a good sized closet for all of her adorable clothes! I have been browsing Pinterest and various websites for ideas for the nursery including colors, furniture, and decor accents. Here are just a few of my favorite ideas that I have pinned on my Future Baby Room board on Pinterest:
  • DIY Ledges for Books and Pictures: This link has a great tutorial on building these shelves to hold all of her books, photos of baby girl and family, and maybe even an decorative letter for her first initial.
  • Changing Table and Dresser: I absolutely love this changing table/dresser combo! I just can't decide between the ivory color or the dark brown wood color. And finding a crib to match perfectly might be a bit challenging :)
  • Button Letter Art: I just love the look of this picture and it looks so easy to make. This would be a fun way to use leftover craft buttons and have baby girl's initial displayed on the wall.

I am excited to create a nursery for our little girl that will be sweet, calming, organized, and inviting. She will be spending many days and nights in her room and I hope we can create the perfect little space for her. I will be posting before and after pictures in the coming months as we put together the nursery, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment