Tuesday, June 5, 2012

18 Weeks

Another week has flown by and we are only two weeks away from finding out the gender of our little bundle of joy! It seems like the days go by so fast and I am starting to think about all the things that need to be done before little baby arrives this Fall. I am also trying to enjoy each day that goes by and cherish the memories along the way. Here are my updates for this week and a picture of my belly from a few days ago:


How far along? 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Of course! I wear maternity clothes to work, pajamas on the weekend, and can still fit in my pre pregnancy jeans for at least another week.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Not great... I can't seem to get comfortable at night and I am considering getting myself a Boppy prenatal pillow to help with my sleep.
Best Moment this Week? I am starting to really bond with my belly and thinking of the little baby inside. I like the quiet time at night when I can just hold my belly and say a prayer for our little one. 
Miss Anything? Missing wine at times and still craving sushi for some crazy reason!
Movement? Nothing yet, hoping to feel some movement soon.
Food Cravings? I have had a little bit of a sweet tooth lately and have been indulging in frozen yogurt and fruit popsicles.
Anything Making you Queasy? Not really, but still don't have much of an appetite.
Gender Prediction? Totally a girl, I feel pretty certain about it.
Labor Signs? Not yet and better not be for awhile!
Belly Button In or Out? In
General Mood? I have been kind of moody lately and somewhat emotional. I find that when I am not sleeping well that I get cranky...
Looking Forward To: My Dad is visiting this weekend and we are going to hang out and work on some projects. I am also in countdown mode till June 18th when we have the next ultrasound and then sharing the gender with all of our family and friends!

I sometimes still pinch myself that we are having a baby in about 22 weeks and feel so blessed to bring this baby into our lives and into our families! This baby is already so loved and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment