Tuesday, June 12, 2012

19 Weeks

It amazes me that I am already at 19 weeks along in this pregnancy and for the most part I am feeling great. So many people told me that the second trimester was the best and so far they are right! There are times that this journey is flying by and I am desperately trying to cherish each day and moment until our little baby arrives this fall. Here are my pregnancy updates for this week:

How far along? 19 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I am trying to wear as many of my pre-pregnancy clothes as I can until my belly gets too big for them.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? I have been sleeping a bit better this past week and catching naps on the weekends as often as I can!
Best Moment this Week? I felt the baby move for the first time on Sunday night and it was the best feeling in the world! I feel so connected to this little miracle each time I feel a movement or a kick in my belly. 
Miss Anything? I miss having a good appetite... I still struggle to eat some foods and my stomach gets full after just a few bites of most things.
Movement? Yes! And I love it! The movements are so soft and slight and happen at various times throughout the day... I just love connecting to the baby each time he or she moves.
Food Cravings? Still craving sweets and dairy and I had the best grilled cheese yesterday!
Anything Making you Queasy? Sometimes the smell of cigarette smoke, gasoline, or car exhaust makes me gag so I am avoiding all of those at all costs!
Gender Prediction? I still feel pretty certain that it is a girl, but we find out next Monday!
Labor Signs? Nope!
Belly Button In or Out? In
General Mood? Ever since I felt the baby move, I have been on cloud nine! I am feeling great most days (except for being tired) and can't believe we are almost half way.
Looking Forward To: I am excited for our 20 week ultrasound on Monday so that I can see the baby again and find out if we are having a daughter or a son. Once the gender is confirmed, I can't wait to shop for this little one! ;)

The next few weeks are going to be so busy with finding out the gender, sharing the news with family and friends, working on a nursery design, and putting together the baby registry. Even though it will be busy, it will also be so much fun! I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment