Tuesday, June 26, 2012

21 Weeks

Wow, 21 weeks has gone by fast! I know I didn't feel like the pregnancy was going by fast when I had all day naseau during weeks 5 to 14, but I definetly feel like the days are going by faster now that I am feeling great! I love this stage in the pregnancy and enjoy seeing my belly grow just a bit bigger every week. Here are my pregnancy updates for the week and a picture of my growing belly:


How far along? 21 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yes! I have been wearing lots of summer dresses and anything that keeps me cool in this hot weather!
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep? Not great, I have been really tired the last few days and finding it hard to turn off my brain at night when I am ready to go to bed.
Best Moment this Week? Feeling little baby girl move and starting to really realize that we are having a daughter. Each day it sinks in more and I bond more and more with this baby and my growing belly.
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping through the night without having to pee and being able to sit outside in the heat without instantly melting and sweating like crazy.
Movement? Yes, I feel her move throughout most of the day... sometimes she kicks but most of the movement is slight flutters and sometimes it feels like bubbles in my tummy :)
Food Cravings? Still craving sweets including tapioca pudding and fruit popsicles. I also am loving Rice Krispies cereal (sometimes even for dinner)!
Anything Making you Queasy? Not really, I just notice my nose is much more sensitive.
Gender? Girl!
Labor Signs? No way!
Belly Button In or Out? In
General Mood? Pretty good. Other than being tired, I feel great. If I could just find a way to nap every afternoon, then I would be even better!
Looking Forward To? I am excited to work on the baby registry in the next few weeks and have started narrowing down ideas for baby girl's nursery.

I am looking forward to all of the fun planning over the next few months and enjoying this special time in my life. I keep reminding myself that little baby girl is the safest she will be right now growing in my belly and I need to cherish this time for as long as it lasts. I hope to remember the feelings and emotions of being pregnant, forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment