Friday, June 8, 2012

Sweet Tooth

My pregnancy cravings have definitely set in and sweets is what I have been craving. I still have several food aversions including most meat, anything too starchy, and most veggies. I have instead been indulging in dairy and sweets... hey, at least some of them are healthy options! :)

Here are just a few of my favorite sweets:
  • Haagen Dazs Vanilla Raspberry Swirl - this is by far my favorite frozen treat at the grocery store and when they are sale, stock up cause I have learned that these little pints are not cheap!
  • Dreyer's Strawberry Fruit Bars - these popsicles are perfect for cooling down on hot days and I love that they taste like real strawberries. I also love the Pomegranate flavor!
  • Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop Kettle Corn - this light and sweet treat is perfect for watching my favorite shows and satisfying both the crunch I love and the sweet I crave!
  • Coconut Macaroons - this is my favorite cookie and the best ones ever come from a bakery in Salt Lake called Granite Bakery... and even better, my dad is bringing me a dozen tonight!

I am loving sweets right now and hope to find the balance between indulging in all the treats and maintaining a balanced diet... but hey, I am preggers and going to enjoy this while the craving lasts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment