Tuesday, June 19, 2012

20 Weeks

I can't believe how fast the last couple of months have gone by. It amazes me that we are halfway through the pregnancy as of today. In just a few months, we will have our precious little baby girl to bring home and love! Here are some updates for this week:

How far along? 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 2.8 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Definitely! I probably need to go shopping for some maternity shorts soon, cause it is getting hot here... already hit 100 degrees this past weekend.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? It comes and goes... I sleep great for a few hours and then toss and turn the rest of the night.
Best Moment this Week? Seeing our little baby on the ultrasound yesterday and finding out we are having a girl... we are so excited for a little girl!
Miss Anything? Not really... I am loving this part of the pregnancy!
Movement? Yes and I love it! She moves a little bit at night but mostly in the mornings and I love the feeling of little flutters in my tummy! :)
Food Cravings? Sweets and frozen treats! I love the frozen lemonade containers that you can get at the movies :)
Anything Making you Queasy? Not really, but I am swearing off red meat for awhile... it gives me a horrible tummy ache.
Gender? Girl! And we already have a precious name picked out for her!
Labor Signs? No way!
Belly Button In or Out? In
General Mood? Pretty good! I am feeling great most of the time and trying to catch sleep whenever I can. I love that it is summer and hope I can weather the heat.
Looking Forward To? We are planning on putting together the baby registry in a few weeks and picking out nursery furniture soon. Can't wait to put together an adorable room for our little girl.

I am loving this stage in my pregnancy and hope I continue to feel great! We have a busy summer planned with lots of baseball games, a few visits from family, and lots of preparation for baby girl. Now that we know what we are having, I am wanting the time to fly by so that we can meet our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment