Monday, June 11, 2012

Feeling Movement!

Last night was the first time I felt the baby move and it was one of the most amazing feelings ever! I immediately looked at my husband and said 'the baby just moved!' and then I began to tear up. It is a feeling that is hard to describe and different than anything I have ever felt. The minute the baby moved, I was positive that the movement I was feeling was our little baby either kicking or pushing against me. I sat very still and in about an hour the baby moved three different times. Now that I have felt the baby move, the pregnancy and our soon to arrive baby seem so real! I hope to continue feeling movement each day, because the feeling is amazing and helps me bond and connect with this little miracle growing inside of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment