Sunday, January 29, 2012

Going Green - The Honest Company

Over the past few years, I have become more and more interested in the 'going green' movement and included this as part of my resolutions this year. I would like to find ways to use more ecofriendly products, create a more green environment in my home, and purchase more organic products throughout the year. Over the weekend I caught up on watching some of my favorite shows on my DVR and Jessica Alba appeared on both Rachael Ray and Martha Stewart to promote her company called 'The Honest Company'. I was really impressed to hear her talk about creating this company and wanting to offer great products that are ecofriendly in a super convenient way. Even though most of her products are geared towards babies and children, I was still impressed by the overall product line including household cleaners and laundry detergent.

Family Essentials Bundle including Shampoo, Lotion, Hand Soap, and Laundry Detergent

I plan on trying these products in the near future and may order some of the baby products for friends that are expecting babies this year. To learn more about this great company and their efforts to create more ecofriendly products, be sure to visit the company's website to read their story and to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment