Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby Shower Inspiration

I have posted many times about my love of the website Pinterest and the amazing ideas you can find there. I have started an inspiration board for the bumble bee baby shower in March and have been posting some adorable ideas. I love planning parties and this one is extra special because it will be for one of my dearest friends, Laura. She is truly the most kind, beautiful, and amazing woman that I could have for a friend and I can't wait to spoil her for her upcoming baby shower. Over the next few weeks I will be ordering some fabulous party supplies and tying together the details for the shower. Here are just a few ideas that I will be adding to the party:
This baby shower is going to be adorable and I love how the yellow details are going to match the invitation perfectly! I will be posting ideas and pictures over the next few weeks as the planning details come together... oh how I love to plan a great party!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment