Thursday, October 6, 2011

One Week Till Book Club

One week from tonight I will be hosting book club and I can't wait! This month's book, "Those Who Save Us" has been an incredible read and incredibly interesting. We have a few new ladies joining our group this month and I can't wait to introduce them to everyone next week. I can already tell that this current book club selection is going to inspire discussion and insight for all of us. I am also looking forward to preparing a delicious menu for all of us... check out my list of recipes to make here! I still have a few chapters to finish in the book and lots of shopping to do for the menu next week... but I am sure the next week will fly by and next Thursday will be here before I blink! Stay tuned for my post once I finish the book and I will be sure to let you all know how the new recipes turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment