Wednesday, October 12, 2011

iPad2 - AMAZING!

A few days ago I bought an iPad2 and it is one of the most amazing things I have ever had! The technology of this almost paper thin device is just incredible to me and so much fun to play with! I have been busy downloading apps, reading an iBook, and browsing the web on the comfort of my couch. I have been thinking about buying one for awhile and I finally decided it was time to do something nice for myself and spend the money on something I would truly enjoy. I also bought the adorable pink cover to protect my iPad and the pink is so me! I am officially addicted to my iPad, which has made fitting everything into my schedule a bit of a challenge the last few days. I can't wait to post about my favorite apps in the months to come... love love love it!

1 comment:

  1. I want one! I've been eyeing them since they came out...I'll probably break down and get myself one. Especially when I read posts saying how great they are!

    ReplyDelete