Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Club Menu

I am getting ready to host book club next month and I can't wait to put together a delicious menu for the girls. I love hosting our book club meetings because I feel like I have the perfect set-up for our gathering... we have a huge comfy couch that sits about eight people and a great ottoman for the trays of goodies and wine glasses. Here is the delicious menu I will be preparing for our book club gathering:
  • Red Sangria - I love the combination of wine and brandy and it is so beautiful
    • Pumpkin Pie Bites - the perfect fall dessert and bite size makes them even more adorable
      I am really looking forward to discussing this month's book club selection, Those Who Save Us, with all of the girls. This book has been a great read and very thought provoking and I am anxious to see if the other girls enjoyed the book!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment