Saturday, October 22, 2011

Slow Cooker Recipes

One of my worst qualities is having something in my house and never using it... for example, the slow cooker. I have had my slow cooker for almost 4 years and have maybe used it a dozen times (embarrassing to admit). I am making a commitment to use my slow cooker more often this year and Fall and Winter are the perfect time. I have been browsing through cookbooks, websites, and blogs to find a great selection of amazing slow cooker recipes to try and here are just a few:
  • Slow Berry Cobbler - found this amazing recipe from Paula Deen (the queen of southern cooking)... who knew you could make dessert in a slow cooker?!
I am looking forward to the cool nights and fall weather and coming home to a delicious smelling dinner (or dessert) ready to go in the slow cooker and hopefully making dinner a little easier and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment