Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering September 11th

10 years ago today our country changed forever... I remember that day like it was yesterday, I was only a sophomore in high school and really had never thought of terrorism before that fateful day. I hope that every American can take a moment today to realize that our freedom is not free and that we should never take for granted our safety and security in this world. I will be saying several prayers today for all of the families that were affected by 9/11 and saying a prayer of thanks to all of country's military that are serving our country and protecting our freedoms. Take a moment today to hang the American flag outside of your home, call your loved ones and say "I Love You", and say a prayer in remembrance of September 11th... a day that changed so much for so many...

No comments:

Post a Comment