Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Shower Recap

On Friday, I hosted a baby shower for two of the pregnant ladies in my office. They are both have boys and are due at the end of October, so a joint shower was the perfect idea! Part of the gifts from everyone at the office were a three tiered diaper cake for each of them with an adorable stuffed animal on top. The office pitched in and bought diapers and then I spent about 2 hours on Wednesday night putting them together. Here are few pictures of the cakes:
One of my other co-workers (and best friends) Laura made these adorable cake pops in three different flavors: carrot cake, strawberry, and chocolate. These little pieces of heaven were a huge hit!
The shower turned out great and both Debi and Colleen loved their gifts and diaper cakes. I can't wait to see both of their new baby boys in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment