Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Book Recap and Next Selection

Tonight I finished reading 'Anne of Green Gables' just in time for our book club meeting tomorrow night. This book was very much a beginner read and was pretty quick to get through. Anne is a very playful young girl that grows up right before the reader's eyes and really makes you fall in love with her charm and imagination. This was one of those books that every young girl or woman should read to remind us all to be more playful and use our imaginations to dream! I am excited to discuss this book with the ladies tomorrow night and see if they enjoyed the book as much as I did. At our last book club meeting we chose the next two books, which means I already have "Those Who Save Us" by Jenna Blum sitting on my nightstand ready to be picked up and read. I look forward to this next book club selection which will be much more intense and emotional and I am sure it will spark interesting discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment