Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby Shower Planning

Next Friday I will be throwing a double baby shower for two ladies in my office that are both having boys and due 3 days apart at the end of October. The invitation for the shower was designed on Tiny Prints and the invite is shown below.
This shower will be a lunch at the office and then a few simply shower games and of course the glowing pregnant ladies opening gifts. It is a tradition in our office to put together diaper cakes for all of the new moms and I have been designated as the 'diaper cake creator', which I love! Each person brings in a pack of diapers and then I form them into a three tiered cake wrapped in ribbon and each cake holds about 200 diapers. This is a great way to celebrate the ladies with a crafty gift and they also go home with something they can use for weeks and months to come! I will be sure to post pictures of the diaper cakes and the shower details next weekend after the baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment