Monday, September 12, 2011

Dinner for the In-Laws

Whenever we have my parents visiting from out of town and here for dinner or my in-laws coming over for dinner, I love to try and new and special recipe for the occasion. Last night I made an amazing meal from Rachael Ray's website, Smoky Salmon with Bacon Corn Couscous
The dinner was a huge hit because everyone in our family loves salmon and my husband is especially fond of couscous. The only edit I made to the recipe was leaving out the watercress (couldn't find it at the store) and I used dried dill instead of fresh dill (again, the store didn't have any fresh dill)... and the recipe still turned out perfect! I grilled the salmon using my large skillet from Rachael Ray's collection that ironically my in-laws bought for me for Christmas... it is seriously the best skillet ever! If you have salmon lovers in your family, this is a great recipe to try. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment