Friday, January 11, 2013

2 Months Old

Our sweet Olivia is two months old today. She is growing like a weed and is already 12 pounds and almost 24 inches long. She has the most adorable chubby thighs, the brightest eyes, and a smile that could melt anyone's heart. 

The past month has been full of highs and lows. Olivia has been diagnosed with severe acid reflux, which means her little tummy gives her fits often and she cries quite a bit when she is having pain from the acid in her tummy. We started some new medicine this week and are hoping and praying that it starts working soon! She has also been smiling a ton and making all kinds of cute noises and coos. One of my favorite moments in the past week was when she was napping on my lap and had an all out giggle in her sleep... must have been a great baby dream!

We took some fun pictures today in her 2 month old onesie and it is amazing how much she has changed since her 1 month old pictures. Here are a few of my favorites...


To my sweet Olivia... mommy loves you more and more everyday. Even though we have had some tough days and lots of crying, I will forever be grateful that God has blessed me as your mommy. I can't wait to watch you grow and learn new things, but I also want to savor each day while you are my little baby. I love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment