Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beautiful Quilts for Olivia

Olivia is so blessed and already one of the luckiest girls in this world. She is so loved by her parents, grandparents, family, and friends! Olivia has been blessed with lots of beautiful gifts and some of the most precious are these handmade quilts from family and friends. The gift of a handmade quilt will be treasured for years to come. Here are some great pictures of the quilts Olivia has received...

This beautiful quilt was made by my mom and the fabric matches Olivia's nursery. I absolutely love the fabric and the adorable heart quilting pattern.

This amazing quilt was made by my Aunt Mary in Las Vegas. The pattern is absolutely beautiful and the colors are perfect for my little girl.

This beautiful pale pink quilt was made by my Grandma and has an adorable print with dragonflies and daises.

This heart quilt was made by a quilt group in Las Vegas that are friends of my mom. The heart pattern and fun pink fabrics are so beautiful!

My daughter is so incredibly blessed and will cherish these quilts for years to come. I can't wait to spread them out for her to play on and to snuggle up in one while I read her books. Thank you to all of the amazingly talented women in my family for making such beautiful quilts for my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment