Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby G - Due this Fall!

I am ready to officially announce my pregnancy on my blog and share with the world that my husband and I are expecting our first baby on November 6th! We are absolutely overjoyed with the news and excited for the next chapter in our lives. We have had two ultrasounds and the baby is doing fantastic and looks very healthy. Today I am 14 weeks along and just getting into my second trimester. As much as I have emotionally enjoyed our news, the physical symptoms of nausea and exhaustion have been a hard adjustment. The last few weeks have been quiet around the house because most of my time has been spent sleeping or resting on the couch. I am hoping for more energy and less nausea in my second trimester and can't wait to find out the gender of the baby in June.

I would love to continue blogging and sharing information about our lives and soon to arrive bundle of joy. I will continue posting about recipes, crafts, parties, book club, and more and will also add in updates about the pregnancy and plans for the baby. Baby G will be arriving this Fall and we couldn't possibly be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment