Tuesday, May 22, 2012

16 Weeks

Each Tuesday we reach another weekly milestone in the pregnancy and this week I am 16 weeks along in this pregnancy. I wanted to start doing weekly updates to track the progress of the pregnancy, share the journey with family and friends, and have memories to reflect back on down the road. Each Tuesday, I will be answering the questions below to track the progress of the pregnancy and share fun things like cravings, favorite moments, and what I am looking forward to. Hope you enjoy reading the weekly pregnancy updates!

How far along? 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain? Almost 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I have transitioned to a few pairs of maternity pants/capris and they are so comfortable! Most of my tops will continue to work for the next couple of months.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Doing good during the nights but finding that I could use a nap each day around 2ish.
Best Moment this Week? Excited for my doctor's appointment tomorrow and loving my little baby bump!
Miss Anything? I have been craving sushi lately and really missing my all time favorite philly roll!
Movement? Nothing yet, but can't wait till the day I can feel our little peanut move.
Food Cravings? I have mostly craved dairy for the past few weeks including any kind of cheese, lots of milk, and I love Greek yogurt! My current love is provolone cheese :)
Anything Making you Queasy? The smell of cigarette smoke or car exhaust almost sends me over the edge!
Gender Prediction? I have thought it was a girl from the moment I took the test... we find out the gender at my 20 week ultrasound appointment. Can't wait!
Labor Signs? Heck No! I am no where near a point of thinking about labor yet.
Belly Button In or Out? In
General Mood? Doing great this week and so glad to be feeling better and starting to get some of my energy back. Overall I am just enjoying this process and basking in the happiness of having a baby and becoming a mom!
Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender, putting together the baby's room, and seeing my little belly grow and grow.

I have my 16 week check up at the doctor tomorrow and looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat and making sure everything is going great. And then we only have 4 weeks to go till the next ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment