Sunday, February 5, 2012

Finally Enjoying the Book

I am notorious for leaving the book club reading to the week before our book club meeting and this month is no different. I finally downloaded the current book club selection '11/22/63' on my iPad last week and have been reading like crazy this weekend. I have read over 250 pages today and have really started to love the book. I was incredibly skeptical about this book club selection since I have never read a Stephen King book before and I was overwhelmed by how long this book is. I have such a hard time with not finishing a book and plan on making every effort to finish this really long book by Thursday. Even if I don't finish the reading, I always look forward to seeing my girlfriends at book club, having a few glasses of wine, and just having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment