Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pioneer Woman - Absolutely Loved the Book!

I just finished the book 'Pioneer Woman' by Ree Drummond and absolutely loved this book! I can honestly say that this book would rank on my top 10 list of books I have read in the last 10 years. The romantic and charming story of Ree and her husband (she calls him Marlboro Man) described the beginning of their life together including joys, struggles, and the amazing power of love. I loved reading about how they met, their whirlwind romance, their adorable wedding, and the first year of marriage including the birth of their first child. If I could buy this book for every woman I know, I would... that is how much I loved it. I can't wait to host book club on Thursday and gush about this book with all of the girls... and I hope they enjoy the menu I have prepared! Now it just needs to be Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment