Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holidays... Time for Sweets and Treats

The holiday season is always full of sweets and treats, which is exactly the way it should be! I will have a glorious 4 day weekend over Christmas and plan to bake up a storm. I look forward to some relaxing time with my husband and a chance to bake some sweets! Here are a few sweets recipes that I have had my eyes on for weeks:
delicious little bites of apple pie in a cookie size... love!
milk chocolate, white chocolate, & butterscotch chips in one cookie... 3 times the sweetness!
popcorn with brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans, & white chocolate... looks amazing!
The holidays are all about indulging in sweets (within some sort of reason) and these recipes will be sure to deliver on sweetness and sugar! I can't wait to bake a few of these next weekend as I enjoy the time off, the Christmas holiday, and relaxing time with my husband. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment