Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Amazing Night!

Book Club night is almost always one of my favorite nights of the month and tonight was no different. The girls came over to my house for the evening and we had an absolute blast together! I put together a delicious (and healthy) appetizer menu and the favorite recipe was the BLT Wonton Crunchies... so easy and the bite size cups were perfect finger food! We discussed the book Pioneer Woman, and just about everyone loved the book and enjoyed the fairytale romance of Ree and her Marlboro Man. I love when a book brings up so many personal stories and memories that we get to share with each other. With each book our group reads, we get to know each other even better and our friendships become deeper and stronger... one of the many perks of our book club gatherings. 

Our next book club selection is Saving CeeCee Honecutt by Beth Hoffman and was recommended as a light read for this busy time of year. We meet again in five weeks and I know the holidays are busy for everyone, which makes this short book a perfect choice for the season. I already have the book ready on my nightstand to pick up this weekend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment