Monday, December 26, 2011

Favorite Christmas Gifts

Christmas was wonderful and I was one lucky girl when it came to the gifts! My husband spoiled me, my Mom did 12 days of Christmas for us, my in-laws found a few of my favorite things, and I had a fun shopping spree with my Dad a few weeks ago. The shopping spree with my Dad is an annual tradition where we go to the mall together and I pick out new clothes and shoes. This year, I found some fun new sweaters and four new pairs of shoes... a girl's dream!

It would be impossible to list all of the gifts I received here, but I do want to highlight a few of my favorites.
  • Rachael Ray Garbage Bowl in Red - my in-laws bought this for me and I can't wait to start using it as I prep ingredients for recipes... and the red is perfect!
 
My other gifts included several holiday scented candles, vanilla scented lotion, 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' DVD, plenty of gift cards to Starbucks and Target, a Martha Stewart glitter set, comfy socks, a set of pocket sized journals, and loads of candy and stocking stuffers! I enjoyed relaxing for the holiday and looking forward to all the fun I will have with my gifts from this year. I am truly spoiled (but always appreciative)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment