Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Picked Up the Party Supplies

I just got back to my office after picking up all of the party supplies for the tie dye party on Friday and I scored a sweet deal! One of my co-workers and I went to Hobby Lobby with our 40% off coupon and bought the entire tie dye kits for only $13 each. The kits make it so easy because they already come with the dye in the bottles, the rubber gloves, the rubber bands, and helpful instructions. We then went to Wal-Mart and picked up super cheap cotton t-shirts for only $4 each. I couldn't resist and bought two of them, a scoop-neck and a v-neck style. We are all set for the party on Friday and I just finished putting together the favors last night, can't wait to share these adorable bags of tie dye colored taffy with the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment